Friday, November 15, 2013

SOME MORE LAYOUTS FROM THE DT TO INSPIRE YOU

Hi ladies Mary here with my take on Jo's fabulous Challenge . I love the sketch , so would love to see lots of entries on your take .For close ups and the story behind the layout visit my blog


Now Annette and Kim will add their beautiful layouts of Jo's Challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim here with my take on Jo's lovely sketch challenge and a HUGE thank you to Val for joining us this month to help inspire you to scrap a precious memory.....after all that is the aim of this ever-so-fun hobby /art of SCRAPBOOKING.....
{A Walk In The Park}

This is my girl Madison, who may I say doesn't really like me taking photo's of her! {Can you tell???}
I've used the CW template {Spring Fling}to add texture and also the Kaisercraft circles mask. Die cuts also are Kaisercraft and I have cut out some extra roses from the die-cuts.
 So the sketch looks like this

So as usual I went off on my own little adventure but you can see the basic sketch...

Thanks for looking and we do hope you can join us!
Kim x
Make sure you pop back as Annette will add her layout very soon :)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Oh my what gorgeous pages Mary and Kim such pretty colours and awesome textures.
For my page a flipped the sketch on it's side and used this amazing pic of my friend Sue's beautiful little granddaughter Isabella (mostly called Bella), I did this page as a gift for Sue as Bella definately is the apple of her eye.

(princess bella)

Can't remember the paper range I used but the large flower is from Manor house, stamps are old Kaisercraft, ribbon, tiny twine, buttons, collection butterflies (part of my fussy cutting) and small blue fabric flowers are all from Craft Queen, Nicole has the most amazing collection of embellies. http://www.craftqueen.com.au/.

I just loved the sketch part of the challenge, can help get you out of a rut sometimes.
Hope you will all give this challenge a go, so much fun, can't wait to see.
Hugs and love till then
Annette xo

3 comments: